Monday 25 July 2011

Week 39 Ob checkup.... Not long to go!

Dr Booth said today that baby will come in the next few days! I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced for you medical buffs out there. Daddy chris and I are so excited about meeting our little person soon!!!
I'm still feeling fab, been doing 1hr of yoga each day and had a fantastic sleep last night.
I am craving caramel but have resisted so far as I don't want to inflict any lactose intolerance symptoms on bub or hospital staff hehe
Chris and I are spending the day together and making the most of it. Went to Bunnings and walked every aisle making sure I sniffed all the good hardware and wood smells all the way round. We are now waiting in Centrelink to hand in the papers for my paid parental leave (thankyou federal government)
Then were off to grab a bite to eat.
Who knows what my next post will be???!!

1 comment: