Sunday 17 July 2011

Week 38

Well I've been a bit slack during my first week off work in respect to blogging!  Saturday 9th was our last prenatal class at the hospital and the highlight was watching baby Liam, who was 1 day old, get his first bath.  Gorgeous!  the rest of the class was a bit boring, but we got through it and wished all the other couples good luck when we left at the end.  I wonder if we will see any of them at the hospital when the big day comes?
So the next day (Sun) was the baby shower and you would have read all about that in my previous blog.
Most of the week I spent doing banking stuff and health insurance stuff, as well as arranging for the foxtel people to install IQ HD.  I'm waiting for the techo to show up at our place to install it as I type this blog right now.
I just got interrupted by Oscar the cat who thought I might like a honeyeater bird in the house at 7:30am..... bird is fine and feathers have been cleaned up!  Naughty Oscy!
On Tuesday we saw the OB again and everything is healthy.  Baby Hinch is fully engaged in my pelvis now but is still in posterior position.  Margaret said that there is no chance it will turn until labour starts so that means I can stop watching tv in dog position for now.  Yay. My pelvis is getting sore from expansion though, and bubs feet often get caught in my ribs which is a bit ouchy! but I loves it!
Had coffee with Aunty Carol and Susy on Wednesday.  It was lovely to see them, and they gave me lots of tummy rubs for good luck.  Next time I see them I will be a Mum, fancy that!
Uncle Tim got good news about a job - he flew to Perth yesterday for his induction at a mining co. in Perth.  He will be back in Sydney to visit every now and then, but I got some lovely photos with him before he left....


Good luck over there brother!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment