Friday 29 July 2011

Just sitting, waiting......

Hmmm so far no action yet. The little Hinchey bean has been very kind in that it gave me some time to have a lovely lunch at Jack of Harts & Jude cafe yesterday with daddy and our dear friends Jen & Stu. I had the organic beef burger with home made beetroot and a big chunk of hummingbird cake. Yummmm!
Last night we watched some more episodes of Lost. We're up to the last season with only 3 episodes to watch. I hope bean is polite enough to let me see the finale tonight.... I also wouldn't mind watching the mighty Dragons v Rabbitohs game tomorrow afternoon.
So far today I've been eating, eating, stretching, had a visit from the Jehovah's witnesses, and now I'm chillin on the back verandah in the sun with my shadow (oscy the cat) by my side. Happy days :)
Bean is still moving heaps and I have had none of the signs that labour is coming. Just a bit of pelvic pain from running out of room.
I have had the Jack Johnson song 'sitting waiting' playing in my head all morning hehe
Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment