Thursday 7 July 2011

Last Day at Work - BEST day ever!

Today is my last day at work and I am having a blast.  We had a huge morning tea with so much tasty food.  My lovely friends Therese, Robyn and Karen did a wonderful job organising, cooking and setting up the room with colourful balloons and a special banner saying 'Good luck Sally' (nice work by artist Col).  Now I am back at my desk surrounded by balloons and gifts.  It's just so lovely.  I am going to miss my work friends so much, they really are lovely people to be around.  Have taken lots of photos today and will post them later on.
Grammy and Dar Hinchey (aka Sparkle Fairy and Sparkle Elf) are at Engadine today doing their magical cleaning thing.  I can't wait to get home and see them.  I especially want to show them my belly as they've been in the UK visting Aunty Lillibet for the past 5 weeks and Bean has done so much growing since they left!
Our second (and last) prental class at the hospital is tomorrow.  We will learn about how to care for the baby when it comes out, and hopefully get to bath one of the real babies in the post-natal ward.  Looking forward to it.
So here I am on the home stretch............. the rest of my work day will be spent doing a bit of work to the tune of Abbey Road, one of the best Beatles albums in my opinion. la la la........




No comments:

Post a Comment